5 things you should know.
- I grew up in Portland, OR where I got a bus pass for my 16th birthday instead of a car.
- I am a politics wonk and have lobbied on Capitol Hill for environmental legislation and measures addressing food insecurity.
- I love playing music and going to concerts-- my friends and I became notorious in college for writing acoustic rap covers and playing them at house parties.
- I originally focused on art direction before a professor encouraged me to try copywriting & strategy. Learning about varying disciplines within advertising ultimately made me a better team member.
- I worked as a student ambassador (i.e. college "tour guide" for the University of Oregon) and love public speaking and making people laugh.