5 things you should know.
- I grew up in Portland, OR where I got a bus pass for my 16th birthday instead of a car.
- I am a politics wonk and have lobbied on Capitol Hill for environmental legislation and measures addressing food insecurity.
- I love playing music and going to concerts-- my friends and I have been writing acoustic rap covers and playing them around campus the past four years.
- I originally focused on art direction & design before a professor encouraged me to try copywriting & strategy.
- I work as a student ambassador (i.e. college "tour guide" for the University of Oregon) and love public speaking and making people laugh.